George Wood Clothing - Poor embroidery job, poor customer service, ruined clothing
I took a pretty expensive jacket with reflective striping on it to George Wood for embroidery.They sent it to their contractor who does this work for the, They are really secretive about who this is.
It seems sketchy. The jacket came back with stitching over the reflective striping. They basically ruined the jacket. The didnt offer to refund my $$ nor did they offer to ask their contractor to replace the jacket.
They had a really bad attitude about the whole thing...
i've been shopping there almost 25 years and never had a problem until this.
they didnt seem to care.at all.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of work
- Did not offer refund
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..."
- "I placed an order to be delivered on Feb 6. Order stated that a local florist would handle the order. I previously called customer service (6times) to report that we..."
- "I purchased an item from FTD online and applied a Groupon. The invoice they emailed to me indicated the discount was applied and showed the amount I was to..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."